Tuesday 22 November 2011

Premium Beautiful's Magical Touch

On this fine sunny Sunday afternoon, I was happily cleaning my hamsters when Cotton Jr. escaped from the cage! I was running clumsily all over the place to catch this tiny lil fella. He made me tumble and fall like humpty dumpty! For god sake! Thanks to him, I sprained my back! Ouch! It's darn painful, I couldn't bend my back, and worst, I have sleepless night that night! 


Cotton Jr. (Isn't he cute? :p)


The next day when I was at Zetty's office, I told her about this silly story that Cotton did to me, and she couldn't stop laughing. How on earth a hamster can do that :p Then... She asked me.. Stef.. Did you wear your PB set? I replied.. Gosh! How could I forget bout PB? :pp That shows that I have not been wearing my PB for some time :p Later that night when I got home, after a great shower and hydrating mask, I put on my PB before going to sleep.. Guess what? I don't feel the ache anymore as the corset supported my waist and back, hence putting me into deep sleep. This morning, I woke up with full energy and the best part... Tadaaaa... My back is not that ache anymore and I can bend now! Thanks to PB's magical touch! 


Try it, feel it yourself and you'll believe it! You will heart PB as much as I do! I couldn't believe it but guess PB has confided me that the FIR works! Thanks PB!! I heart you so much! Other than shaping up your body, PB actually help to ease your pain and thence, giving you greater health!

Have you got your PB set yet? Don't hesitate! Its a good investment! Pamper yourself with a set of PB today!! 


Contact us at 013-2814279 or visit us at 
www.too-cantik.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment